Dermatology is the branch of medicine which is used to treat skin disorders such as leprosy, eczema, psoriasis, fungal, bacterial or viral infections in the body. Healing Tree hospital has complete infrastructure for treating such infections and skin problems through world-class cosmetic procedures.
The dermatologist team can conduct a patch test, allergy test for diagnosis and carry out cosmetic procedures such as electrocautery for removal of warts, skin tags; chemical peel treatment for pigmentation and scars.
- We have a team of a highly skilled dermatologist, cosmetologist and expert nurse who can carefully conduct surgical facility which can enhance your looks and beauty.
- The endoscopy procedures applied will have minimal recovery time and less discomfort.
- We can provide services for breast reduction or augmentation, facelift, liposuction, tummy tuck, eyelid surgery and many more.
Diseases & Conditions
- Acne is a skin condition where the hair follicles are plugged with oil and dead skin cells. This result in spots, pimple formation with or without cyst. The dermatologist conduct skin analysis with blood reports to understand the type of acne. Through the diagnosis, the dermatologist advice the treatment of acne.
- Eczema commonly affects children where red spots are formed which can be itchy and irritability. This skin condition is commonly associated with fever and asthma. Usually, this skin condition can be treated with oral medicines, creams, and light therapy.