Aesthetics are conducted to improve the aesthetic look of the patients by shaping the normal structures in the body. Reconstructive surgeries are conducted to work on the abnormal shapes in the body caused due to trauma, infections, diseases, congenital defects. These surgeries will boost the functionality of the body shapes and it will also impact the looks of the body.
Healing tree hospital has many innovative techniques which can help in repairing the fractured face to a baby’s cleft. Our hospital has excellent technology for liposuction, facial contouring, eyelid lift, nose reshaping, breast reduction, tummy tuck and many more.
- We conduct non-invasive aesthetics techniques can improve facial and body looks which reduces the risk and downtime of the surgery.
- Our plastic surgeons are highly experienced who can reverse the aging process and will also bring revolutionary changes in the face, breast, and body.
- The surgeons at Healing tree hospital uses reconstructive armamentarium for repairing the wounds.
- We have multiple procedures which help in disfigurement cases, covering the bodies from top to toe.
Diseases & Conditions
- Breast lift is conducted to improve the size, shape and overall look of the breasts. Many women have sagging breast due to pregnancy, overweight, age and other related factors. Hence, the breast needs to be uplifted to improve the aesthetic looks of the same. Breast lift surgery majorly involves the shaping of the breast and tightening of the skin. Our surgeons prescribe medicines which will help you overcome the post-surgery pain within a few days.
- Liposuction is the removal of fat from the different parts of the body such as tummy, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, arms, calves through surgery. Our surgeons remove the fat cells from the body and are commonly conducted to treat chronic conditions such as lymphedema, lipodystrophy syndrome, lipomas, etc.